Aspiring Photographer

Wednesday, June 10, 2009


For my studio class I had to build a composite photo for my final project. A couple weeks ago I saw an image quite like this one and I decided if I could basically duplicate the image. Grand total I think I've worked on this image for about 6 hours or so. That includes all of my studio time, and then editing in Photoshop. If you know much about Photoshop It was pretty extensive to get everything put together, and when I finished I had just around 30 different layers.
This image is composed of 4 different shots that I took in the studio. Thank you to Gina Mazany for being my hand model!!
Let me know what you think!

©Taylor Grant Photography

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2009 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Mom said...

The guys think this is great! I think it's a little disturbing. Dad wants to know is he can get this thumb drive in a 4gig. Hope you get a good grade!

 
At June 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM , Anonymous Taylor said...

Pish, 4gb will be small in 2020! I imagine that at this point in time if I want to learn a new language all I would have to do is download it from the web, put it on my "Thumb Drive", plug it back into my hand, and bam!! I know French!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home