Aspiring Photographer

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wine Pour

This was another studio shot that was taken that took a couple tries to get quite right. I actually used cranberry juice, which got a lot lighter in color when pored, and then had 4 different glasses standing by. After finding where the glass needed to be positioned under the funnel we made about 8 different pores. When I say we, I mean myself and Gina, a fellow AIS student here who is working towards graphic design.
I was pretty pleased with the shot, but there was definitely a lot of cleanup afterword!





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2009 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Pamella said...

Hey Taylor, great to see some of your work. I watched a video of your parking garage work, how fun that must have been. Keep the shoots coming!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home